Take Control of Your Diabetes! You’re on your way with Extend ‘s exclusive Take Control 30 Chocolate Lovers Box!
You’ll get one Extend snack for each day for a month to help control one regular blood sugar issue or low each day. This bundle includes our delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter bars with a combination of rich chocolate and delicious peanut butter and our Chocolate & Caramel bars with a rich layer of chocolate nougat, topped by chewy caramel all dipped in smooth sugar-free chocolate
Extend snacks are perfect as a bedtime snack, for your morning routine, or as a daytime bridge between meals. No spike, no crash…just steady, long-lasting help with your blood sugar. Start today! You’ll be surprised how quickly you’ll feel better and see results.
- One Extend snack a day for 30 days – 30 snacks total - delivered right to your doorstep each month. Free shipping, of course!
- Each snack Helps Control Blood Sugar for up to 9 Hours! Clinically proven. Extend works!
- Lower A1C Levels, Reduce Swings, Eliminate Overnight Lows
- Increase Energy, Curb Hunger Cravings, Avoid Lows, No Spike-Crash cycle.
- Low Carb, Low Glycemic, Gluten Free, All Natural Ingredients.
- No Added Sugar, Only 0-1g Sugar, 130-160 Calories, 10-12 gm protein.
- Designed for diabetics and those concerned about getting diabetes.
- Change your selections or your plan anytime…call Mary at 1-800-887-2919. Cancel anytime. We want you to be pleased with what Extend snacks do for you…and to tell your friends!
The Take Control 30 Chocolate Lovers Box Includes:
One 15-Bar Box Chocolate Peanut Butter
One 15-Bar Box Chocolate & Caramel
Earn Rewards & Perks:
- Automatically earn Take Control Points each month! Reduce the cost of your plan while improving your Control!
- Refer a friend! Further reduce your cost and introduce him or her to a new world of steady Control!
- Free Gifts, Exclusive Discounts, New Product Previews
- Special events and Educational Webinars
- Membership in our Private Support Community
- We’re serious about helping diabetics and those worried about diabetes. Welcome to Our Family!