Take Control of Your Diabetes! You’re on your way with Extend's exclusive Take Control 30 Peanut Lovers Box!
You’ll get one Extend snack for each day for a month to help control one regular blood sugar issue or low each day. This bundle includes our delicious Peanut Butter bars with the salty tastiness of peanuts and sweet creamy peanut butter and our Chocolate Peanut Butter bars with a rich layer of chocolate nougat, topped by chewy caramel all dipped in smooth sugar-free chocolate.
Extend snacks are perfect as a bedtime snack, for your morning routine, or as a daytime bridge between meals. No spike, no crash…just steady, long-lasting help with your blood sugar. Start today! You’ll be surprised how quickly you’ll feel better and see results.
- One Extend snack a day for 30 days – 30 snacks total - delivered right to your doorstep each month. Free shipping, of course!
- Each snack Helps Control Blood Sugar for up to 9 Hours! Clinically proven. Extend works!
- Lower A1C Levels, Reduce Swings, Eliminate Overnight Lows
- Increase Energy, Curb Hunger Cravings, Avoid Lows, No Spike-Crash cycle.
- Low Carb, Low Glycemic, Gluten Free, All Natural Ingredients.
- No Added Sugar, Only 0-1g Sugar, 130-160 Calories, 10-12g protein.
- Designed for diabetics and those concerned about getting diabetes.
- Change your selections or your plan anytime…call Mary at 1-800-887-2919. Cancel anytime. We want you to be pleased with what Extend snacks do for you…and to tell your friends!
The Take Control 30 Peanut Lovers Box Includes:
- One 15-Bar Box Chocolate Peanut Butter
- One 15-Bar Box Peanut Butter
Earn Rewards & Perks:
- Automatically earn Take Control Points each month! Reduce the cost of your plan while improving your Control!
- Refer a friend! Further reduce your cost and introduce him or her to a new world of steady Control!
- Free Gifts, Exclusive Discounts, New Product Previews
- Special events and Educational Webinars
- Membership in our Private Support Community
- We’re serious about helping diabetics and those worried about diabetes. Welcome to Our Family!