A great way to start your day! Extend Nutrition's easy-to-make low carb protein waffles are made with our Anytime Creamy Vanilla Protein Powder, Unlike competing brands, our protein powder helps control blood sugar for up to 9 hours, curbs appetite and gives healthy long lasting energy all day long. All of these benefits in a delicious waffle? Yes, please! What a great way to begin your day and take on anything that comes your way.
LOW CARB PROTEIN WAFFLES RECIPEPosted by LATOYA PAYNE on
THE EXTEND BENEFITS
- Blood Sugar Control For Up To 9 Hours
- Curbs Appetite & Hunger Cravings
- Healthy Long Lasting Energy
- No Spike, No Crash, No Bonk
- No sugar added
- Low Glycemic Index
- Low-Carb & Low Calorie
- Reduces fat storage
- Gluten Free
- Complements any healthy diet
- Suitable for all ages
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO AND GET THE FULL RECIPE BELOW!
- 2 Scoops - Extend Anytime Creamy Vanilla Protein Shake
- 1 Cup - Whole Meal Flour
- 2 Tsp - Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup - Soy Milk
- Coconut Oil
- Sparkling Water
- Heat up waffle iron.
- Mix protein shake, whole meal flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, soy milk and splash of sparkling water together.
- Put coconut oil on the waffle iron.
- Pour mixture on the waffle iron.
- Remove the waffle when golden brown.
- Add toppings - chocolate, nutella and/or fruit.
FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS GO TO EXTEND RECIPES.
FOLLOW US FOR GIVEAWAYS, SPECIAL OFFERS, RECIPE IDEAS & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON OUR PRODUCTS.