The perfect tasty breakfast meal is here and packed with protein! Made with our Extend Anytime Shake Protein Powder these crepes are a delicious and healthy breakfast meal. Mix up the toppings with fruit, coconut, peanut butter, chocolate, whatever you prefer! Did we mention this recipe is low calorie, low carb, has no sugar added and our protein powder has the Extend benefits listed below.
THE EXTEND BENEFITS
- Blood Sugar Control For Up To 9 Hours
- Curbs Appetite & Hunger Cravings
- Healthy Long Lasting Energy
- No Spike, No Crash, No Bonk
- No sugar added
- Low Glycemic Index
- Low-Carb & Low Calorie
- Reduces fat storage
- Gluten Free
- Complements any healthy diet
- Suitable for all ages
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO AND GET THE FULL RECIPE BELOW!
- 1 scoop - Anytime Protein Shake - Creamy Vanilla
- 1/4 cup - Whole Meal Flour
- 1 tsp - Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup - Soy Milk
- 1 - Banana
- Peanut Butter
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl together
- Put a drizzle of oil in a small pan
- Cook until you see bubbles in the mix and side is browned. This should be about 3-5 minutes.
- Flip over and repeat on other side.
- Put peanut butter and bananas (other toppings if you like) and roll up the crepe.
FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS GO TO EXTEND RECIPES.
FOLLOW US FOR GIVEAWAYS, SPECIAL OFFERS, RECIPE IDEAS & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON OUR PRODUCTS.