What is better than chocolatey goodness in a muffin? How about chocolatey goodness packed with healthy benefits in a muffin? That's right, this Extend Chocolate Muffin Recipe is delicious and made with our Extend Performance Vegan w/Quinoa Protein Shake Powder. Enjoy this tasty muffin that is low calorie, low carb, high in protein and has no sugar added.
THE EXTEND BENEFITS
- Blood Sugar Control For Up To 9 Hours
- Curbs Appetite & Hunger Cravings
- Healthy Long Lasting Energy
- No Spike, No Crash, No Bonk
- No sugar added
- Low Glycemic Index
- Low-Carb & Low Calorie
- Reduces fat storage
- Gluten Free
- Complements any healthy diet
- Suitable for all ages
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO AND GET THE FULL RECIPE BELOW!
- 2 Scoops - Extend Performance Vegan w/Quinoa Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup - Whole Meal Flour
- 3/4 Cup - Hazelnut Milk
- 1/2 Tsp. - Baking Powder
- 1 bag - Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Shavings (Optional for Toppings)
- Raspberries (Optional for Toppings)
- Combine ingredients together & mix
- Use microwavable small bowl (or 6 muffin pan) & line with muffin liners
- Put mix into the 6 muffin liners
- Put chocolate chips on top, as many as you would like
- Put in microwave for 90 seconds
- Add coconut shavings & raspberries
FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS GO TO EXTEND RECIPES.
FOLLOW US FOR GIVEAWAYS, SPECIAL OFFERS, RECIPE IDEAS & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON OUR PRODUCTS.