What is better than chocolatey goodness in a muffin? How about chocolatey goodness packed with healthy benefits in a muffin? That's right, this Extend Chocolate Muffin Recipe is delicious and made with our Extend Performance Vegan w/Quinoa Protein Shake Powder. Enjoy this tasty muffin that is low calorie, low carb, high in protein and has no sugar added.
Extend Vegan Chocolate Muffins Recipe Made with Plant Based Protein PowderPosted by LATOYA PAYNE on
THE EXTEND BENEFITS
- Blood Sugar Control For Up To 9 Hours
- Curbs Appetite & Hunger Cravings
- Healthy Long Lasting Energy
- No Spike, No Crash, No Bonk
- No sugar added
- Low Glycemic Index
- Low-Carb & Low Calorie
- Reduces fat storage
- Gluten Free
- Complements any healthy diet
- Suitable for all ages
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO AND GET THE FULL RECIPE BELOW!
- 2 Scoops - Extend Performance Vegan w/Quinoa Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup - Whole Meal Flour
- 3/4 Cup - Hazelnut Milk
- 1/2 Tsp. - Baking Powder
- 1 bag - Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Shavings (Optional for Toppings)
- Raspberries (Optional for Toppings)
- Combine ingredients together & mix
- Use microwavable small bowl (or 6 muffin pan) & line with muffin liners
- Put mix into the 6 muffin liners
- Put chocolate chips on top, as many as you would like
- Put in microwave for 90 seconds
- Add coconut shavings & raspberries
FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS GO TO EXTEND RECIPES.
FOLLOW US FOR GIVEAWAYS, SPECIAL OFFERS, RECIPE IDEAS & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON OUR PRODUCTS.