What are the benefits of plant protein?
There are a total of 20 amino acids in protein. The human body can synthesize and create 11 of these. The remaining 9, known as essential amino acids, must come from your diet. A complete protein is one that contains all of these 9 essential amino acids, and there are several plant foods that have these including quinoa, which Extend Performance Vegan w/Quinoa Protein Powder has.
Plant protein provides the building blocks for healthy muscles, tissues and can be beneficial for weight loss. They are lower in calories and fat but higher in fiber and nutrients. Reduce your calorie intake and increase your daily nutrition.
Why use our Vegan Protein Powder with Quinoa formula?
Our vegan protein powder has a clean 3-source vegan protein blend with quinoa, pea protein and brown rice. It’s a low carb protein powder that can be used for protein shakes, meal replacement drinks, many different types of recipes, before/during exercise to guarantee no bonk and improve post workout recovery. Use for any lifestyle - sports & fitness, healthy, weight management and diabetes & prediabetes.
Other benefits include:
- Control Blood Sugar Levels for up to 9 hours
- Curb appetite & hunger cravings
- Healthy long lasting energy
- No Spike, No Crash, No Bonk
- 20g Protein
- No Sugar Added
- 1g Fiber
- Low Glycemic, Low-Carb, Low-Calorie, Low Fat
- Gluten Free
- Reduce Fat Storage
- Reduce Calorie Intake by 21%
- Great Taste
With a protein powder this tasty and packed with tons of healthy benefits, what will you be able to accomplish? More energy during your daily routine? Taking your workout to the next level? Overall just feeling better? YES to all of the above!
A Delicious Vanilla Vegan Shake Paired with The Best Plant Protein Powder Recipe
This recipe is loaded with tons of plant protein, flavor and benefits. We’re committed to shaking things up here at Extend with lots of shake options and recipes. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- Two scoops of Extend Performance Vanilla Vegan w/Quinoa Protein Powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- Add all ingredients in the order listed: 3/4 cup non-dairy milk, vegan protein powder, ice cubes and 1/2 cup milk. With this order of ingredients your protein shake will come out the smoothest, without any protein powder getting stuck in a clump anywhere.
- Depending on your daily nutritional needs add any additional boosters below.
- Blend until smooth with no chunks remaining.
OPTIONAL “BOOSTS” TO ADD TO YOUR SHAKE
- Want more veggies? Add ½ cup of frozen spinach.
- Want a natural sweeter taste? Replace 1/2 cup ice cubes with ½-3/4 cup frozen fruit, such as strawberries, peaches or blueberries.
- Want more protein? Add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter to your shake.
- Want to add healthy fats: Add 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy nut butter, or 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil.
- Want to add a little sweet treat? Add 1 tablespoon of paleo chocolate chunks
- There are many types of non-dairy milk you can use including almond milk, cashew milk, macadamia milk, oat milk, coconut milk, soy milk and more. For an additional vanilla flavor boost use the unsweetened vanilla option.
If you love our products here is some additional information on staying informed, getting the best price for our protein products and additional products we have to try.
Email Sign Up
Go to our website www.extendbar.com and sign up for our emails to receive special offers, product highlights, informational newsletters and more!
Subscribe & Save
The best way to save money every month. Every month, receive your orders every month with 15% off.
Extend Social Media
Make sure to follow us on our Facebook and Instagram pages for contests, additional content and more! Take a picture of your Extend products (or you using your products), tag us and use the hashtag #extendyourhealth. We love to post it on our social media.
Extend Products - Protein Bars & Shakes Protein Powder
Did you know that Extend Nutrition has other protein products as well? Same healthy benefits with great taste. Check out our Anytime Protein Bars, Premium Whey Protein Shake Powders and Anytime Protein Shake Powder.