We’ve all been there. You want to eat healthy but you can’t find anything that your taste buds and your diet agree is delicious and healthy. That’s where Extend can help! We introduce to you...the healthy protein shake that you never knew you needed but tastes just like a milkshake!
This Peanut Butter Banana Protein Powder recipe is delicious to your taste buds and has tons of health benefits powered by Extend Nutrition’s low carb protein powder. Extend’s Protein Powder complements any diet and any lifestyle - athletes, weekend warriors, urban warriors, diabetics, for anyone who wants to live a vibrant, healthy and active life.
Check out the Extend Protein Shake benefits below.
- Control Blood Sugar Levels for up to 9 hours
- Curb appetite & hunger cravings
- Healthy long lasting energy
- No Spike, No Crash, No Bonk,
- No Sugar Added
- Gluten Free
- Reduce Fat Storage
- Reduce Calorie Intake by 21%
- Low Glycemic
- Great Taste
Our shake formula is clinically proven to help control blood sugar up to 9 hours. Blood Sugar is your fuel and important to everyone. You must have it - but in the right amounts. Too much (a sugar ‘spike’), too little (a ‘crash’), or lots of swings are dangerous. Keeping normal blood sugar levels is a key part of feeling great, avoiding long-term health issues, and managing your weight.
This recipe is loaded with tons of protein with the protein in banana, peanut butter protein and Extend Protein Shakes. You can use any of our vanilla (or if you want to mix it up) chocolate protein shake powders for this recipe. Learn more about the different types of protein powders, protein products and nutrition facts at https://extendbar.com/collections/view-all.
Now let’s shake your daily routine up and extend your life! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk or skim milk
- 1 large or 2 small frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1-2 scoops Extend Protein Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1-2 handfuls fresh baby spinach (optional)
- Honey to taste (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Prep & total time is about 10 minutes.
- Serves 2
- About 371 calories (Note: depends on type of protein powder use and ingredients added)
- Use our chocolate or vanilla protein shake powder depending on your favorite flavor and taste.
- Add fresh baby spinach for additional boost on your daily greens.
- A pinch of cinnamon can give your shake any extra lift of flavor as well.
- You can use a blender or food processor.
- Premium Whey & Vegan Protein Powders can be used as meal replacement drinks.