Compare Extend Nutrition™ vs. Stabilyze™
There are really 7 main differences between the two:
1. Total Calories- The Extend Bar has fewer calories. The Extend Bar has 150 calories while the Stabilyze Bar has 180 calories.
2. Total fat- The Extend Bar has a lower fat content, 3g vs. the Stabilyze Bar, which has 9g.
3. Sugar- The Extend Bar is sugar free with only 5-6g of sugar alcohols. The Stabilyze nutrition bar has 4g of sugar with 8g of sugar alcohol.
Sugar alcohols provide fewer calories than sugar and have less of an effect on blood sugar than other carbohydrates.
4. Fiber-The Stabilyze Bar has more fiber, 8g vs. the Extend Bar, which has 5g. For the size of these bars, both have a good amount of fiber in them.
5. Protein- The Stabilyze nutrition bar has a little more protein then the Extend bar. However just like number 4, these two amounts are still really good for this size of a bar.
6. Price- The Extend Bar has an everyday low-price of $21.97 for 15 bars or $1.46 per bar. The Stabilyze Bar website price is $30.00 for 12 bars or $2.50 per bar. The Extend bar is $10 cheaper and you get more in the box! (15 bars vs 12 bars)
Your bank account will thank you later on!
7. Blood Sugar Control- The Extend Bar is the only bar out there to clincally be proven to control blood sugar for 6-9 hours.
Stabilyze Bars claim to support healthy blood sugar levels, but they have no proof to back that up.
All Extend Products control blood sugar. This leads to no spike in your blood sugar or crash in blood sugar.
Both bars have some advantages in different areas...However the Extend Bar is the hands down winner!!
Switch to Extend Nutrition today and save!
- We know your health is important.
- We know you want the best.
- Extend Nutrition is made with a patented blend of complex carbohydrates and lean protein.
- Clinically proven to help stabilize blood sugar for 6 to 9 hours.
- Extend Nutrition delivers quality and the best price on the internet.